28 Belmore Street Gulgong
With an excellent outlook and nothing more to do, this three bedroom home in Gulgong presents a great investment or perhaps first home opportunity with the new first home owners grant (no stamp duty)
- Three good size bedrooms all with built in robes, the master bedroom with a split system
- The home is well presented with near new flooring coverings and recently painted with neutral color scheme throughout
- The kitchen is well set out and encourages interaction with the adjoining casual dining area
- Two living areas with gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Three way bathroom has enjoyed recent upgrades with new vanity, shower screen and toilet
- Undercover entertaining rear deck with views
- Double garage with concrete floor, power & water that is currently used as a hair salon (could be converted to a granny flat) plus a small garden shed and a carport
- Large rear yard securely fenced for the kids or pets with vehicle access
Whether a first home buyer looking for great value or if you are eager to start your property investment portfolio it is hard to fault this property.
The vendor is motivated to sell, don't hesitate to call for an inspection now.
: 840.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
Troy McKellar Real Estate
109 Mayne Street
T 02 6374 2323
F 02 6374 2301
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.