"Tooravale" is a well located 2.97-hectare property with a comfortable 3-bedroom home, bore and expansive shedding set almost exactly between Gulgong and Dunedoo.
This purposely set out property would ideally suit any horse enthusiast. The extensive infrastructure includes 5 paddocks, barn style horse shed, horse round yard, double garage, and entertaining patio.
The residence is a charming country cottage of 3 bedrooms with office and back mudroom. All bedrooms are of comfortable sizes, with heating provided by the living rooms large combustion fireplace. The home also features verandahs on the north and western sides.
- Barn style shed with three timber panelled horse stables, workshop and mancave.
- Bore water.
- Double garage with room for workshop.
- Power and phone connected, with back to grid solar.
- Horse round yard.
- Hitching rail and wash bay.
- Established shade trees, with manicured lawns.
- Dunedoo and Gulgong School buses available.
- Mail delivery and mobile service.
This truly is a rare find with these types of purpose-built improvements.
Located 23km from Gulgong and 27km from Dunedoo, don't miss out on this rare find. Contact Bill Egan on 0437 788 905 to book your inspection.